project-image

The Dice Crypt 2.0

Created by Cryptic Creative

A resting place for your dice.

Latest Updates from Our Project:

Life in the Crypt - The Start of the End
11 days ago – Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 07:14:03 AM

We have pieced together (literally in some cases) a shipping crew of zombies, ghouls, ghosts and a wandering goblin.  The early-backer Dice Crypts have started being sent to their final resting places.  Good progress continues on the Crypts scheduled for November delivery.  As always, thanks for your support and confidence.

Stay Cryptic!

Each wood reflects a different response to the engraving. Mahogany-Purpleheart-Cherry-Black Walnut- Padauk (left to right)

Life in the Crypt - Arrived! - Early Bird Dice Crypts
17 days ago – Thu, Sep 08, 2022 at 04:04:23 PM

The Graveyard is abuzz with the news that the production of the Early Bird Dice Crypts is complete and that the brown hearse has pulled into the cemetery and made a much-anticipated delivery.   The zombies and even the grumbling ghosts are thrilled to death with the final results.

We are locking down the addresses of those backers so we can make preparations for shipping.  The remaining Dice Crypts are also very much in production and should be on-target for their November deliveries.  Thank you for your continued support.  Stay Cryptic!

Crypts Galore!

Life in the Crypt - A Plethora of Dice Crypts in Production
29 days ago – Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 11:12:28 PM

A normally dead quiet graveyard is quite alive with activity!

Zombies are dragging themselves around setting things into place whilst waiting for the first shipments of Crypts to arrive.   Others are digging up shipping and packaging materials.  And some zombies seem to have lost their heads and are just completely out of sorts.  This is what you get when you hire the undead...

93% of the surveys have been completed and those orders are now locked in and being produced.

You will find us next week at DragonCon in Atlanta, GA.  Should be a great show.

Stay Cryptic!

Life in the Crypt - 89% of Surveys executed.
about 2 months ago – Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 11:07:26 AM

It would appear to us here in the graveyard that 89% of you are actually alive.  Thank you for promptly responding to the survey.  Whilst we await news from the other 11% we are moving ahead with production orders for the Early Backers.  The choices of engraving designs for your Crypts have been quite enlightening.  We had a most enjoyable visit to GenCon 2022 and are thrilled to death to soon be heading to DragonCon 2022 in Atlanta.

Stay Cryptic!

Life in the Crypt - Don't Ghost the Survey
2 months ago – Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 03:14:19 PM

Here in the graveyard we have found it quite humorous that the term "being ghosted" has become so popular amongst the living...

Regardless, the "Smoke Test" Backerkit survey has been successful; we have been given the go-ahead to release the rest into the ether.  Expect the survey to hit your inbox today.  Don't let it get buried in the spam, spam, spam, spam with a side of spam.  The zombies are dying to see which of our drop-dead designs you choose.   

Stay Cryptic